Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I update my browser settings to be able to play content?
You may receive an error message when trying to stream our live channels or watch catch up programmes if you have DRM / EME disabled. This prevents you from watching protected content. Please follow these troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.
Desktop Chrome browser
1. Go to chrome://settings/content
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Protected Content
3. Click the toggle button so it says “Allow sites to play protected content (recommended)”
Desktop Firefox browser
1. Go to about:preferences
2. Scroll down to the “digital Right Management (DRM) Content” section
3. Tick the “Play DRM-controlled content” box
1. Tap the three vertical dots in the top right hand corner
2. In the dropdown menu, scroll down and tap “Settings”
3. In the settings page, scroll down and tap “Site settings”
4. In the site settings page, scroll down and tap “Media”
5. In the media page, tap “Protected content”
6. Tap “https://www.extreme.com” and then tap “CLEAR & RESET”
7. Exit the browser settings and refresh the page you were trying to view.
8. When you see the pop up “www.extreme.com wants to play protected content”, tap “ALLOW”
Videos aren’t playing on the website
We don’t want anything getting in the way of you and your favourite shows! If you’re experiencing any freezing, buffering, error messages or a blank screen please try the steps below:
- Clear your cache
- Clear your cookies
- Check your internet speed(you’ll need at least 800kbps to play our videos and our website video player service will adjust your viewing experience depending on your internet speed)
- Try a different browser
If you are still having problems after trying the steps above, please get in touch.
I am abroad and can’t watch programmes on your website
Some programs / videos are geo-restricted due to licensing limitations.
Why am I only seeing Russian content on extreme.com?
The international version of the site is not available in Russia.
Why am I only seeing Polish content on extreme.com?
The international version of the site is not available in Poland
How do I watch Extreme Sports in Netherlands?
To continue enjoying Extreme Sports in Netherlands please visit https://www.ziggo.nl/